Welcome to Learning the Basics about Essential Oils. Our network of Passionate Healers have compiled some information for you that should help you understand more about how Essential Oils can help your overall health.
If you have any questions please let one of us know.
What is an Essential Oil?
- Pure extracts from plants
- Concentrated – 50-70 times more powerful than herbs
- Nature’s natural defense for plants and cells
Why Nature vs Synthetic?
- Safe and effective
- Addresses the problem instead of just covering up symptoms.
- Very affordable – Each drop is so powerful and only costs a few cents
- Available immediately at home
- No side effects
What is an Essential Oil?
How are they Effective?
- Work on the cellular level to protect cells
- We are constantly exposed to threats outside of our cells that can also enter our cells
- Essential Oils can penetrate cell membranes and fight against threats
Essential Oils are Effective
Quality is Important
- Our Pure Therapeutic oils are pure and safe. However, there are many oils on the market today that are not pure and can cause sensitivities or are not safe for internal consumption.
- These Oils are harvested from plants grown in their natural habitat
- Pure and Therapeutic establishes a standard of completely natural purity
- Every batch of Oil is tested multiple times by a 3rd party to certify purity
- They are the purest oils in the world
Essential Oil Quality
How To Use Essential Oils
- Aromatic is really just putting the oils in the air so that you can smell and breathe them in.
- The oils can be stimulating or calming and affecting your mood.
- Clean and purify the air
- Support better breathing
- Smell straight from the bottle
- Put oil in an oil diffuser and have it dispersed into the air
- Put a drop in your hand, rub your hands to together, cup over your mouth and inhale.
- Apply to your skin and the oils will be absorbed
- One drop of Essential Oil can work to help every cell of your body
- You can dilute any strong oil that may cause sensitivity with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- The bottom of the feet is a great place to put the oils because the pores are large and will absorb the oil fast and provide service to the entire body quickly.
- Apply the oils for specific needs appropriately on the feet, chest, wrists, back of neck, feet and other problem areas
How to Use Essential Oils
- Some oils make wonderful dietary supplements that support many body systems.
- Specific oils can be safely put under the tongue or in your water.
- Other stronger oils can be put in a capsule for ingestion
- Certain oils are also great for cooking
- Remember that only Pure Therapeutic Oils can be used internally
- Essential Oils can also be used in cleansers
Using Essential Oils for Emotional Health
There are so many ways to use one oil!
Essential Oil Safety
- Basic Safety is NOT to put any oils IN your eyes, ears, or nose. The tissues are just too sensitive to handle the oils even diluted.
- Always dilute strong or hot oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil (or any vegetable oil if you do not have coconut oil on hand).
- If you apply an oil or get an oil in your eyes add Fractionated Coconut Oil to dilute it. Do not add water because it will make it even worse because it will absorb faster.
- When drinking oils use glass or metal containers, not plastic because the oils can damage the plastic because they can dissolve synthetics. There are only certain types of plastic not affected.
- Clean your hands and oil bottles after using the hot oils so that you don’t accidentally get them on your fingers and touch your eyes. ouch!
- Keep oils off nice furniture because they can damage the paint or finish because they are cleaners and dissolve synthetics.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.